PR Sample, Affiliate Link
I guess I didn’t have to twist my ankle on my platform sandals and fall down the stairs to try out Mineralgia Pain Relief Cream, but this luxurious cream certainly has come in handy after my fall!
Mineralgia Pain Relief Cream was developed by Israeli-born chiropractor, Dr. Brigette Rozenberg, who created Mineralgia to use with her patients after she visited her family in Israel and traveled to the Dead Sea. For centuries, people have gone to the Dead Sea to soak in the super-salty, mineral-rich, healing waters. She sourced those minerals for her vegan, paraben-free, cruelty-free analgesic cream.
The Dead Sea salt contains 21 different minerals including the following:
- Magnesium- Promotes quick healing of skin tissue
- Bromide- Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves
- Iodine- Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and aids in the body’s metabolic exchanges
- Sulfur- Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, gets rid of the body’s toxins
- Potassium- Helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aides in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells, and regulates the nervous system
- Calcium- An essential mineral, strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores
- Sodium- Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. A powerful detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste
- Zinc- When applied topically, it is known to protect the skin against sunburn and windburn. Also known to boost the immune system
Here’s another interesting tidbit about using minerals for pain relief. Salt or sodium chloride is a hypertonic mineral that acts as a magnet to inflammation. When applied to a painful area of the body, salt attracts the excess water out of the cells, reducing inflammation. Hmm, I never heard that before. It sounds kind of like putting salt on eggplant slices to draw out the water.
In addition to the Dead Sea salts/minerals, Mineralgia Pain Relief Cream is formulated with other ingredients known as effective topical pain relievers:
- arnica: increases circulation, reduces bruises, pain and inflammation
- camphor: pain relief
- menthol: helps induce muscle relaxation and produces a cooling sensation
- lavender: reduces bruising as well as calms and relaxes
- eucalyptus oil: helps relieve joint pain and inflammation
- mandarin oil: a natural analgesic
I started using Mineralgia Pain Relief Cream three days after my spill down the concrete steps. Initially after an injury, you use ice to reduce circulation and constrict blood vessels to reduce swelling and inflammation. But after three days, you can switch to heat and to pain relief methods such as topical analgesics that increase blood flow. In fact, I am still using Mineralgia Pain Relief Cream on the bruise on my right shin and to help ease the pain of a muscle or soft tissue injury that I must have acquired either when I fell down the stairs or strained wearing the boot on my right foot. Mineralgia gives me immediate, though temporary, pain relief. It feels so good.
Mineralgia Pain Relief Cream is a smooth, white, gluten-free cream that also contains ingredients that are good for dry skin, so it’s perfect for me. It is formulated with:
- aloe vera
- avocado oil
- chamomile oil
- evening primrose oil
- olive oil
- kiwi oil
The tube of Mineralgia Pain Relief Cream contains 3.4 fl. oz./100 ml. It’s sold on the Mineralgia website for $34.95. Mineralgia Pain Relief Cream is a luxurious skin treat as well as an effective temporary pain reliever. It’s definitely more pleasant to use than my tube of Icy Hot or Aspercreme!